Achieve is a program designed to identify the strengths and weaknesses of students in the SES Program, allowing teachers to know exactly where their students are academically shortly after administering Achieve.
Achieve, a leader in educational assessments for grades 1-12, now offers a Pre and Post Assessment in Reading, Language Arts, Math, and selective grade levels for Science and Social Studies.
What Can Achieve Do For You?
· Takes Away the Stress of Searching for an Appropriate Pre and Post Assessment
· Provides a User-Friendly, Research Based Assessment Tool
· Provides Reliable Student Data
· A Student Learning Plan Can be Easily Developed Using the Achieve Test Data
· Data Integration into your Data Management System
· Testing is available online
· Easy-to-Read Reports Used to Communicate with Parent
The Testing Method:
1. Pre and Post Online Assessments
2. The results are available immediately after student completion
3. With the information from online results, the teacher can quickly create a Student Learning Plan on the day of testing. Parents can sign the plan when they pick-up their student.